Adlava is hiring!
Adlava is looking for a motivated & passionate digital marketer with experience in Paid Ads, Social Media and SEO.
Adlava is Vegas’s premier full service digital agency. We provide services in Software, Web Design/Dev, Branding and Digital Marketing. We work with clients ranging from up and coming startups to enterprise-level clients in developing all aspects of their brand’s online presence.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Search Engine Marketing
- Perform daily account management for search engine marketing campaigns on platforms such as Google Adwords & Microsoft Ads.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Write effective and targeted ad copy relevant to each campaign audience
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Experience administering A/B tests and adjusting campaigns
Social Media Advertising
- Create, manage & maintain ad campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Write effective and targeted ad copy relevant to each campaign audience and provide direction to the design team for visual assets
- Responsible for developing a strategy and executing consistent internal and client social media posting
Organic Content Marketing
- Responsible for distributing blog content on social media channels for best reach & impact
- Will not including long form copywriting
- Management of content writing process with existing team of copywriters
- Provide strategy and direction to copywriting team
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Setup GTM Triggers and cross platform tracking
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Be involved in the sales process and development of services
- Help further develop company processes for efficiency and effectiveness in your department.
- Provide direction and input to the design team on landing page experiences to better aid campaigns
- Attention to detail and very well organized. Ability to multitask
- Ability to document processes and put systems into place to scale department
WHEN YOU WILL WORK
This is a full time position that offers work from home flexibility. In person client and staff meetings will be mandatory and client accounts must be maintained daily, with willingness to assist with emergency requests outside of the 9-5.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Industry-relevant experience in maintaining paid media campaigns
- An interest in marketing and consumer psychology
- Experience using WordPress, Webflow, or other popular site CMS
- A familiarity with Webmaster Tools/Search Console
- Google Analytics Certification ( or willing to complete this in first 30 days )
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Creativity. Bring ideas to the table and let’s do cool stuff for our clients.
- A passion for their craft and keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with project management software such as Asana, Wrike, Jira or Teamwork
- Experience communicating with other team members using Slack
- Web or Graphic Design Experience
- Development Experience
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with Google Apps & Google Business Suite
WHAT YOU GET
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Great clients to work with
- A fun work atmosphere and dedicated team mates
- Working with the best digital agency in Las Vegas and a growing force in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
- Respond to this post using the form
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume (including references)
- Examples of any campaigns you were involved with.